Graphic Design Internship
We’re looking for a creative graphic design intern with some level of experience to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You’ll work on a wide range of products, including websites, corporate identity, print-ready design, promotional material, etc. Most of all, you’ll cooperate with our programmer and marketing team.
The goal is to get our clients’ message across and expand our operations.
– Build a strong body of creative work to represent Lemaar I.T and our clients
– Take the design brief for each project to record and produce a good response
– Great time management
– Using a wide range of creative media, including the Adobe Software Suite
– Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
– Demonstrate rough drafts and present your ideas clearly
– Amend designs multiple times until you gain the client’s final approval
– Work as part of a team with copywriters, illustrators, marketing assistants, etc.
– At least a few months of graphic design experience or university degree in this field
– Creative passion and willingness to learn new things
– Demonstrable graphic design skills
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with clarity and consistency
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
– Able to understand and apply various kinds of design approaches
– Able to deliver workload on time and adjust it based on clients’ wishes
Keep in mind that this is an UNPAID internship. After the initial few months with Lemaar, earnings would be determined by the results yielded from the candidate’s work. You’ll even build up a large portfolio of work by then. A regular wage and commissions could be possible from that point.
You can choose to work at home or within our studio.
Please submit your CV, covering letter and a link to examples of your work. The post is now open and interviews will take place over Skype or face-to-face, depending on travel distance.
Working Hours: PART-TIME – Maximum 3 days in a week