We’r always welcoming talented students to enter our internship program:
Lemaar Software Services is looking for a talented marketing intern. The successful candidate will help promote our wide variety of products and services including websites, web services, phone contracts and much more.
You’ll be expected to work as an unpaid intern to begin with, but as time goes on, your skills and experience will determine the income of the company and your salary as a full-time employee. We will be sure to write references for you as well.
– Can sell products and services through the phone, e-mail or face-to-face
– Excellent command of the English language. Needs to have great written communication skills, too.
– Is able to work alongside a team of graphic designers and web developers
– Is confident and charismatic
– Is proficient in the use of SEO techniques
– Able to keep up with new trends in web marketing
– Punctual and well-dressed
Graphic Design Internship
We’re looking for a creative graphic design intern with some level of experience to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You’ll work on a wide range of products, including websites, corporate identity, print-ready design, promotional material, etc. Most of all, you’ll cooperate with our programmers, artists and marketing team.
The goal is to get our clients’ message across and expand our operations.
– Build a strong body of creative work to represent Lemaar and our clients
– Take the design brief for each project to record and produce a good response
– Great time management
– Using a wide range of creative media, including the Adobe Software Suite
– Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
– Demonstrate rough drafts and present your ideas clearly
– Amend designs multiple times until you gain the client’s final approval
– Work as part of a team with copywriters, illustrators, marketing assistants, etc.
– At least a few months of graphic design experience or a university degree in this field
– Creative passion and willingness to learn new things
– Demonstrable graphic design skills
– Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with clarity and consistency
– Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
– Able to understand and apply various kinds of design approaches
– Able to deliver workload on time and adjust it based on clients’ wishes
Keep in mind that this is an UNPAID internship. After the initial few months with Lemaar, earnings would be determined by the results yielded from the candidate’s work. You’ll even build up a large portfolio of work by then. A regular wage and commissions could be possible from that point.
You can choose to work at home or within our studio.
Please submit your CV, covering letter and a link to examples of your work. The deadline for submissions is Monday 15th June. Interviews will take place over Skype or face-to-face, depending on travel distance.
Web Designer & Developer Intern
We’re looking for a talented web developer, whether fresh from uni or self-taught, who can help us develop and maintain websites.
– Coding. Must know or how to write in PHP, Java, MySQL, etc.
– Keen on learning (or knows) algorithms, design patterns, OOP, etc.
– Must be able to understand or quickly adapt to programming software such as Eclipse.
– Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them.
– Coming up with detailed website specifications.
– Can register web domain names and organize the hosting of websites.
– Meeting the necessary legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy.
– Proofreading content, grammar and making changes where it’s necessary.
– Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages when needed.
– Working with other specialists like web developers, graphic designers and marketing teams.
– Liaising with outside agencies.
– Occasional website testing and maintenance.
– Handing the finished website over to the client for the final approval.
– Post-sales technical support.
– Continually keeping up with new trends in web design.
Keep in mind one thing: this internship is UNPAID. After the initial few months with Lemaar, earnings would be determined by the results yielded from the intern’s work. You’ll pick up numerous skills by then and references. A regular wage and commissions could be possible from that point.
You can be qualified in programming or web development, but that’s not required, since you’ll be trained while you work.